donderdag 21 oktober 2010

First Post ♥

Hi ~

This is my first time blogging. 
I'll just post random boring things on my blog..Soooo enjoyy : D

Yesterday I ordered some stuff on yesstyle
I can't wait till it's deliverd~

Here are the things that I've ordered:

Cute grey dress:

  

Really like it because of the pompoms <3
Im in some kind of pompom hype : D 
I have pompom boots, pompom cardigan and even socks with pompoms O_O

White slipdress:


Yes okay it says Ivory and not white
but white and ivory are like the same no?

Set:   Short-Sleeve Lace Top + Floral Slipdress:




Black lacey skirt:



Hooded vest:


I like it because it has a zip in the front and because of the back

V-Neck sweater:


White Hooded long blouse:



I wanted to buy the black vest too, but then I remembered that I already have a black vest somewhere
In my closet. Weow almost bought something that I already have ^_^''

Set: Sleeveless Top + Halter Top + Cardigan:(It's the left one)

Black and white striped dress:



Leopard printed skirt in grey:




And too mix it, I also bought a basic black hooded shirt:


I ordered the Nordic Hooded pullover:



But then they told me that it's out of stock D:  !!
So I friendly asked them to replace it with
the Nordic printed pullover with pompoms:


Almost the same except that this one doesn't have a eared hoodie D:
But !!! It does have pompoms <3

I also ordered some beauty things on yesstyle

Cures natural aqua gel:


I've read a lot of good reviews about it
And it has a record-breaking, 1 bottle sold every 20 seconds!
So I really want to try it out
And another reason to try it, is because
I saw that bubzbeauty also uses this product! She's my number 1 make-up 
and hair guru on youtube and she also has a comedy channel, Bubbiosity.
They are soo funnyy!! So go and watch her videos on youtube!

Another things I bought is a Acne/blackhead remover


I've never used something like this, so I wonder if it works
But it does look painful....

Some things my friends asked me to order for them:

A Necklace watch:


So cute! I want to buy it too
But then my friend will be like: OMG!!
And then point with her finger at me and call me a copycat O_O''
hmm.. Noo I dont think she will do that actually
But maybe she'll secretly think that,,, Who knows


Hooded shirt:



Okayy I'm going to stop writing now
Need to sleep early, because I need to go to work early in the morning!

x♥




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten