donderdag 10 november 2011

OFTD and NYX

Hey guys!
A quick outfit of the day for you! 

I liked my outfit so I decided to take a picture! 
Knit - H&M
Shorts - Zara
Lace up boots - R'w

Something I like to do these days is to pair boots or the right sneakers up with socks like what I did right now. It gives a nice touch up to it!

Now, I bought some things from a dutch website http://www.boozyshop.nl which has products from mostly NYX.
First, I finally bought a NYX jumbo eye pencil.
 

I know the quality isn't perfect but the light isn't working with me.
Either way, this eye pencil in Cottage cheese is the right thing for you if you want that extra sparkle under you eye. It also makes your eyes bigger and brighter.
I love it! I'm wearing it every day! Maybe I'll even buy more of those pencils. 

<---- As you can see there are a lot of them             






Up next is the NYX blush Taupe. For contouring. I'm not wearing this today. I use it when I have a puffy face  or when I feel like I need it with my hairstyle. 
This blush is not for those with a darker skin than mine, cause it has barely effect on me!

Now the lipsticks!
I've got NYX' matte lipstick in tea rose. My new favorite lipstick!
It's a little bit purple rose. It gives that sophisticated look! 
Again it doesn't show well on the picture....

This is a lip cream, it's not a lipstick nor it is a gloss.
It's NYX' soft matte lip cream in Antwerp.
It has more of a bright orange/rose color. It's very nice but not for school but for going out!



 I mad this with the matte topcoat from the webshop 

I paired it with Catrice 040 petit four as dessert and L'oreal Perfection 418 or Etoile.
The nail polish gives a matte finish and is great if you want the sparkles come out really good or if you don't want it to be so shiny. You can also mix, don't put the polish on all the nail.
Here are some examples
  

That was it for today!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten