zondag 8 mei 2011

Circle lense haul

Hello~

I bought some new circle lenses !!
And I bought far too much... D:

This is everything I bought:


These are the lenses I bought:




Dolly black:


Candy Magic grey:


Max pure blue:



Max pure brown:



Candy Doll Brown:



Dolly wink brown:



I only opened the max pure brown and the Candy magic grey for now.
 I will review them later !
There was a special limited promotion at that time so I received some free stuff.
Yaay I love free stuff hehehe !

Missha pink eyeshadow:







And also a pair of eyelashes:



I bought these stuff myself at ilovecirclelenses.com

Shipping is only $3.75 for your entire order and the lenses are 100% authentic!

And they mostly have special limited promotions.
There is also an offer that never expires!
When you buy 5 pair of lenses you get 1 pair for free!
So when you're looking for a cheap, reliable circle lense site.
I totally recommend this one!

xoxo~




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten