maandag 14 februari 2011

MY first blog

Hey, so Iris and I decided to do this blog together!

So here I am telling you about the amazing truffles we made today! Jummie!
We made it from Oreo's , creamcheese  and chocolate!

Put these in the freezer and voila! They're so delicious, watch out! You can't stop eating from them!
Want to make these? Just mail us and we tell!

So I also want to show you guys what I bought this Saturday! It's not much, but I still want to show it , just for fun ;)

A cute purse from Sasha 

Yeah, I'm sorry the pictures are without me in it :( But one thing is in the laundry and I couldn't make a picture with it! But I promise I will do it next time!

A short, wide top with pocket from H&M
I bought this to match with my party outfit for the night! It was a birthday party , just so you know. 

hair ribbon from H&M
Don't mind the whitewithredkisses one, I didn't buy that. I bought the blue one which you have to twist the ends to secure it on your head. It's a nice idea! Bought it for the summer (too soon, yea I know)

Ben & Jerry's !!!!! YEAH!!!





Bought these for my friend, for her birthday. She loved it! 
I brought it back home after the party and ate them all!! No kidding, I didn't . Or did I??......

Ok, not funny.

So this is it! My "haul" for February. It's not much, but hey I didn't have a lot of time!

xoxo Eva 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten