zaterdag 19 februari 2011

My new (and 1 old) lenses

Heej, this is Eva again!

So on Thursday I finally received my new circle lenses!
And I will show them to you guys! They're maybe not as exciting as the souvenirs from China that Iris got,
but I'll still show them. Hehehe...

Ok so this is what I got!

Nudy gray:

This is my own eye ^.^ 
They make my eyes big, but it's only 14 mm. I have hazel eyes, so you probably see a little bit brown and green in there. 


That's me! So when you look a little farther away, you see that they look a little bit blue. But it's really outstanding. 
I do have to tell you that I'm not wearing any make-up. So it may look different when you're wearing make-up (bigger or smaller or maybe wierd?).

Nudy pink (yes again nudy)

I haven't opened them yet. Because it was not my intention to buy them, but by accident I actually bought them. So I will not open them yet! Sorry!


Not very clear, I know. But these are them!

And my old one!

Green!

With a cute Hello Kitty case.

Oh! I will show you what lens cases I got!

A hippo and a bear!

I will do a review later! 
When get more information!

See you guys later!

xoxo Eva


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten