maandag 28 februari 2011

One week challenge

Hee guys!

So Iris and I decided to do something from the movie "Mean girls".
We're going to put on different outfits every day for one week.  Just like in Mean girls, they have a day that they HAVE to wear something pink or they HAVE to wear jeans. We decided it to be fun!
So we made a list ourselves and we're going to post it here!

On Monday: overly rich style. Like an arrogant, self-centered person.
on Tuesday: tough style with a braid. Funny combination, but it makes it more fun, hehehe.
on Wednesday: Cute style. Asian fluffy cute? Something like that.
on Thursday: Elegant style. You have to wear a dress!
on Friday: Heels baby! A make them stand out!

 You get where we´re going to? Just a little thing to make school more fun!

So I have a picture of what I wore today, the first day.
I'm wearing a blouse, a oversized vest, a blue tregging, heels, a brown leather belt, a pearl bracelet and a golden necklace.
For my hair I made a chic bun, low on my head with a flower and for my makeup I put on foundation, eyeliner, blush and mascara.

I'm not really that good at styling,  but hey I'm a beginner. Let me know what you think!?

xoxo Eva

Oh and don't you think Minho is cute! <3333333

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten